QAT (Qualified Assessor Training)
TEAM4Excellence have partnered with EFQM to deliver sustainable excellence in Romania. The related products and services are in line with the EFQM Excellence Model.
The QAT focuses on the practical application of assessor competences and is aimed at further developing the understanding of an organisation’s context and strategic priorities.
Upon completion of the QAT module, you may expect to be ready to:
- Perform robust Committed to Excellence (C2E) & Recognised for Excellence (R4E) assessments;
- Deliver balanced high-added value feedback for all applicant organisations at both strategic and operational levels;
- Make a valuable contribution to an external assessor team.
Who is this course for?
The QAT has been created for those who want to further develop their assessor skills and confirm their experience to be able to perform assessments in the Levels of Excellence offered by EFQM.
This course is an important step on the development path of becoming qualified EFQM Assessor.
- Relevant business experience;
- In order to attend this course, you will need to have passed the EFQM Assessor Training (EAT) and to demonstrate your experience in performing self-assessment, internal assessment and peer assessment of other organisations.
- Upon registration, we will contact you for a short interview.
Prior to the course you will need to familiarise yourself with the case study to understand the organisation and its environment.
Day 1: you will consolidate the pre-course work on strategic priorities with the rest of the participants before learning from your trainer the importance of an organisation’s context and stakeholders’ expectations. You can also expect to gain a deeper understanding of the EFQM Fundamental Concepts of Excellence and be able to fully use your knowledge on the EFQM Model and the RADAR logic.
Day 2 will focus on practical application of assessment and more specifically a Site Visit:
- Turning hypothesis into feedback;
- Developing the Site Visit plan;
- Performing interviews;
- Understanding the “Ability to demonstrate maturity in excellence”;
- Writing the Executive Summary, Criterion Part Feedback and RADAR Scoring.
Day 3: you will learn how to put together the feedback report:
- Creating strategic feedback on Fundamental Concepts of Excellence;
- Creating operational level feedback on criteria – Scoring using RADAR;
- Learning to provide feedback to senior management during a closing meeting.
Throughout the 3 days, you will be evaluated by the trainers, based on an Assessor Competency Framework. This individual assessment and coaching is based on your team work contributions, your evaluation of information, your feedback and written exercises. It helps you to further build on your strengths and work on your areas for improvement.
This course is a pass or fail course. Upon successful completion of the QAT, you will receive the QAT Certificate.
Passing enables you to potentially act as an EFQM Recognised for Excellence Assessor. It will demonstrate to your colleagues and peers that you have acquired the skills and knowledge required to effectively assess an organisation as part of a high performing international assessment team, as well as to develop and practice managerial skills.
We deliver courses at our premises or in other cities across Romania. Upon request, we may deliver this training at your premises.
Book online, email us at email@example.com or call us at +40 723 194 474. Our Course Coordinator will liaise with you for the course delivery.