L4E (Leaders for Excellence)
TEAM4Excellence have partnered with EFQM to deliver sustainable excellence in Romania. The related products and services are in line with the EFQM Excellence Model.
The Leaders for Excellence course aims at developing the leadership skills of participants in the context of the EFQM Excellence Model.
The objectives of this course are for the attendees to become conversant with:
- The basics of the EFQM Excellence Model, the RADAR Logic and the Fundamental Concepts
- How to interpret an assessment feedback report
- How to use the DMAIC approach, and supporting improvement tools, to pinpoint and address the root cause of improvement areas identified
- How to use the Business Excellence Matrix approach to develop a Management Document for your organisation.
Who is this course for?
The Leaders for Excellence course is open to Leaders of organisations who want to inspire, lead, drive and support Organisational Excellence to ensure that Improvements are sustainable.
- Relevant business experience;
- Project management skills;
- Analysing skills.
Pre-event preparation – Review of Executive Articles.
During the course you will learn about:
- Leadership and Excellence;
- Leading Change;
- Driving sustainable improvements with passion;
- Tangible Benefits of Excellence.
Certificate of Attendance.
During this course, you will:
- Further develop their leadership competencies;
- Understand how to “Lead & inspire the Journey to Organisational Excellence”;
- Gain valuable knowledge presented at executive level by experienced and knowledgeable trainers;
- Understand why other organisations are successful;
- Know how to effectively turn the learning into Value for their organisations.
We deliver courses at our premises or in other cities across Romania. Upon request, we may deliver this training at your premises.
This course is flexible and customisable for use:
- within a senior level workshop environment
- or even a 3-hour Virtual Training
Book online, email us at email@example.com or call us at +40 723 194 474. Our Course Coordinator will liaise with you for the course delivery.