J2E (Journey to Excellence)
TEAM4Excellence have partnered with EFQM to deliver sustainable excellence in Romania. The related products and services are in line with the EFQM Excellence Model.
The Journey to Excellence aims at teaching you how to start the business excellence programme at your organisation.
At the end of the course, you will better appreciate what is required to set out on the journey, not just in terms of tools and techniques but also in cultural development.
Who is this course for?
The Journey to Excellence Training is open to Management Teams of organisations who have the task to Understand and Manage an efficient Journey to sustainable Organisational Excellence.
- Relevant business experience;
- Project management skills.
No pre-course work or reading necessary.
- Understanding “Excellence”
- Stakeholder expectations
- Approaches to self-assessment
- Prioritizing improvements
- Managing improvements
- Simple Project planning
- The role of Leadership
- The value of using EFQM
This course will provide you with an introduction to the EFQM Excellence Model, including some examples of how the model is used and implemented in other organisations. You will have access to various assessment tools and be able to learn which tool would work best for your organisation.
EFQM will help you to identify where you are on your journey to excellence, where you would like to be and how to get there. At the end of the course, you will better appreciate what is required to set out on the journey, not just in terms of tools and techniques but also in cultural development.
Not Pass/Fail. Certificate of Attendance.
During this course, you will learn:
- Understand excellence and its progression;
- Build on personal and operational experiences;
- Understand the value and different options for simple self-assessment;
- Understand how to prioritise improvements and start action;
- Understand how to plan and manage improvements;
- Support leaders on the journey to excellence.
We deliver courses at our premises or in other cities across Romania. Upon request, we may deliver this training at your premises.
Book online, email us at email@example.com or call us at +40 723 194 474. Our Course Coordinator will liaise with you for the course delivery.